next meeting

Ok, let's see if this works.  I can try it for a while and see what
happens.  The next time we are going to meet will be April 20th @
7:00-7:30.  I'll be there a little after 7:00.

Presentations: None so far.

Actually we can talk about the kernel development since they just went
into a code freeze.  Also, debian 2.0 should be out.  We can also talk
about the recent release of source code by Netscape.  Also, I should be
about done (or right in the middle of) developing a parallel port on my
linux box to support a voice recognizer I'm building as well.

What else are you guys interested in?  That's been a big hang-up with
Koree and myself.  We want to do things but we aren't sure what you want.
I'd like to have a bunch of impromptu meetings rather than one long
discussion about one topic.  But we still need to know what you guys are
interested in when it concerns Linux.

Now that we are putting it at a latter time I hope to see more of you
there.  I know I will be.

Also, catch us on irc.silug.org channel #silug if you want to talk
real-time with us.  If you want info on setting up irc drop me a note.