Variety of Questions

	Ok. I have some questions (or problems). I just installed some new RPMS
for a RH 5.0 machine last week and now I'm finding a few things don't work
anymore. The first thing I found was RADIUS. Which a recompile fixed. Now
the NFS doesn't work. When I try to mount a directory from computer2 to the
/mnt/nfs directory on computer1, computer1 gives me this error:

[root@computer1 RPMS]# mount /mnt/nfs
mount clntudp_create: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Unable to receive

	I checked computer2 and discovered rpc.mountd and rpc.nfsd won't load
anymore. I get the following error message now:

	[root@computer2 init.d]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs start
Starting NFS services: rpc.mountd Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to
receive; errno = Connection refused
rpc.nfsd Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to receive; errno =
Connection refused

	I've checked the portmap RPM and it's got the latest one at
ftp.redhat.com. This is the first time I've had any problems with RPC so I
figured I ask someone before I broke open a book. I'm betting it's a easy fix.

	Also, surely someone also knows how to print from a Linux (RH 5.0) machine
to a Windows 95 network printer. I've looked thru the smb.conf file but
don't really see anything for printing to a Windows machine. As far as that
goes I know how to mount (or map) the RH 5.0 machine to a Windows 95 drive
but how do you look at the Windows drives from the Linux box?

	Bill Dunn