Re: Third-Party Mail Relay

Umm....there were about 1000 smtp connections to other hosts, and one
incoming smtp connection that was established, and taking up TONS of CPU.
When I blocked the incoming one, the rest stopped (after I deleted the
mqueue).  Also, when you get a "fork: Out of memory" error when you try to
log in, it's a good chance something is going wrong :D

Koree

    |Koree A. Smith               |
    |Co-Administrator, Ameth.org  |
    |koree@Ameth.org              |