Re: spam spam spam....how do I stop it?

It's a little more complex than that :D  This is a slackware machine, and
the RH 5 sendmail.cf has rules dealing with DB files that slackware
doesn't have (/etc/mail/deny.db).  I'll worry about that later.  For now,
I've blocked the offending host using ipfwadm until I get this sendmail
biz set up.  Thanks to those of you who have emailed me things to help :D
They're much appreciated and will be going to good use very soon :D  Hope
to see you all at tomorrow night's meeting :D

Koree

    |Koree A. Smith               |
    |Co-Administrator, Ameth.org  |
    |koree@Ameth.org              |