Briefcase :/

Okay, did anyone happen to pick up my briefcase after the meeting tonight?  I
had planned on coming back to get it (couldn't carry it all at once, even with
my girlfriend to help), and it was no longer there.  We spent about an hour
with security asking all the janitors if they had seen it.  I just really hope
someone picked it and my keyboard up.  Please email me here or at
koree@ameth.org, or, call me at (618)242-4020(day), or (618)244-7224(night) if
you have it or know where it is.  Thanks a ton.  Good meeting tonight, overall
:D

Latez,

Koree

Koree A. Smith