Re: X server

Been there, done that :-)

In the .xinitrc on yourlocal host, rsh sgi.machine.domain -l yourlogin <windowmanager> -display yourbox:0.0

something like:

linux% rsh remotesgi -l richnut fvwm -display linux:0.0.

obviously you would need .rhosts set up. Otherwise, telnet in set DISPLAY
to your local box and run the window manager.

-Rich