Email limitations

	Unfortunately, I left my sendmail bible (SENDMAIL by  O'Reilly) at
home so I'm stuck in the woods (an imaginary world made of electrons I'm
told really exist) without a rifle (a clue) with a bear (sendmail) so
does anyone know off hand or of a web site that has instructions for
instructing sendmail to deny email over a given size?
	I don't remember EVER seeing anything related to this on the
popular web sites.

	Bill Dunn