Re: named stuff

Mark Bishop said:
> question here,  How can I setup this up:
>
> On the Internet side of a network I need to have mail.tct-net.org resolve
> to 208.141.215.132 and on the inner part of the network how can I have
> mail.tct-net.org resolve to 192.0.0.1?

Have two seperate name servers.  On the gateway machine (or on some
other externally accessible machine) put the "real" DNS.  On some
internal-only host put the internal DNS.  Then point all your clients
to the internal box.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 1st and 3rd Mondays of every month.