From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org <silug-discuss-owner@silug.org> on behalf of Robert G (Doc) Savage <dsavage@peaknet.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 3:24 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org <silug-discuss@silug.org>
Subject: Dropbox?

Has anyone checked their personal Dropbox lately? I just did and found
everything is gone. I've used Dropbox without any problems for several
years. This is a jolt.

I have to use Dropbox as an intermediary between my cell phone (camera
& gallery) and this e-mail account. If someone wants me to send a
picture, I have to upload it to dropbox, then download it to my Linux
box before I can attach it to an Evolution e-mail.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL