The great raid controller give away!

The following items were all working the last I used them, and I am giving them away free:

(1) Adaptec ASR-5405 w/ battery
(1) Adaptec ASR-3405
(1) Adaptec AAR-2420SA PCI-X card
(1) 3ware AMCC 9650SE-4/8LPML
(1) Rocketraid 2720/2710 (Marvel Chipset)
(2) Silicon Image SD-SATA2-4IR PCI fake raid controller
(1) new, unopened IDE to Sata adapter

I have several, mostly PCI-X, 1U risers of varying types for Tyan motherboards.

And as a random bonus, I've got an old Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1950. It writes OTA HDTV to mpg.

We can figure out when and how to get these to you later. For now I just want to know if anyone is the least bit interested. If I don't hear anything, I am going to recycle this stuff.

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.