samba-tool produces no output

This is a strange one.

I am attempting to deploy an active directory for a test environment.

After a fresh install of Fedora 30, I issued the following:
sudo su
dnf -y install samba samba-dc
firewall-cmd --add-service={dns,kerberos,kpasswd,ldap,ldaps,samba} --permanent
firewall-cmd --add-port={135/tcp,137-138/udp,139/tcp,3268-3269/tcp,49152-65535/tcp} --permanent
firewall-cmd --reload
setenforce 0
samba-tool domain provision --use-rfc2307 --interactive

It is at this point that I am left staring at a blinking cursor. Checking the process list while samba-tool is "running" reveals no consumption of cpu resources so it really does appear to be sitting there doing nothing. There is nothing in the samba log

Google is failing me at this point, which might mean I am committing some trivial user error.
Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.