Re: wifi thermostat

Over the last couple years I have had a nest e and a ecobee. All things considered I would take the nest in every situation.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 11:51 AM Andrew Bauer <knnniggett@hotmail.com> wrote:
My wife just bought a building for her practice, and I convinced her to get a smart thermostat to manage the heating & ac from an app on her phone.

If I recall, Steve has the Nest. How do you like it?
What other models are out there?
Is there one that is significantly better than the rest?

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.