From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org <silug-discuss-owner@silug.org> on behalf of Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:16 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Wednesday meeting?

Would anyone be interested in a social meeting (maybe over at Global
Brew) tomorrow?

There is almost no furniture in the training room, but we aren't moved
enough to use the new Computer Room location either.  :-/

steve@silug.org           | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.silug.org/