Re: Fedberry - A Fedora spin for the Raspi 2/3

According to the Fedora site there is supposed to be an image for Fedora 25. Following the release of F25 in a couple weeks I'm sure I'll try it.

What remains to be seen is how well the Pi is supported. What I'm finding is that the various Fedora spins already out there might boot on a Raspberry Pi, but they don't all arrive out of the box with support for the various bcmxxxx devices (i2c, gpio, v4l2 video device, wifi, bluetooth, etc). Thus some tinkering may be required depending on what you intend to do with your Pi. Let's hope that the F25 image will support everything.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Nathaniel Nutter <iam@nnutter.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Andrew Bauer <knnniggett@hotmail.com> wrote:

> As Fedora does not (yet) support the Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B (RPi2/3), FedBerry was created so people could easily install and use Fedora on the RPi2.

Doesn't F25 add an image for these?

Thanks,
Andy