ffmpeg, vlc, mjpg-streamer rpms for Raspberry Pi Zero

Got my pi camera issues sorted since our last meeting and have moved on to building a few tools able to stream from the Pi's camera.

If anyone has ever considered a camera project for their Raspberry PI Zero or Raspberry Pi Model 1, using a Redhat distro rather than Raspbian, I am finishing up packages for the following tools and their many dependencies:
ffmpeg
vlc
mjpg-streamer

In case you were wondering, if takes about 5 hours to build ffmpeg on the Raspberry Pi Zero, and due to circular dependencies, ffmpeg has to be built twice. fun, fun.

I built all three because I have not decided yet which one I want to use. At the moment, these tools are living on a local repo on the sd card. I can distribute them at our next meeting if anyone is interested.

The target distro is Fedora 23, or more specifically a Fedora spin called Pignus, which is targeted for Raspberry PI's running armv6 architecture.
https://pignus.computer/

If you have a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 then ignore this message. Ffmpeg and vlc are already available for armv7 architecture from RPMFusion.

--
Thanks,
Andy