[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wednesday, 2/4/2015 Metro East meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Wednesday, 2/4/2015 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:46:30 -0600
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <20150202043840.GA13391@osiris.store.computerroom.us>
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <20150202043840.GA13391@osiris.store.computerroom.us>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
Unfortunately the roads are getting slick. For everyone's safety, I
think we need to cancel tonight's meeting.
Be safe. I'll see you all next time.
On Sun, Feb 01, 2015 at 10:38:40PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
> Users Group is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at the Computer
> Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh. The meeting will
> start at 6:30PM.
> We've talked about it before, but if all goes well I'll be able to demo
> a working 2-node cluster running Gluster and oVirt.
> Ryan from Modis will be sponsoring pizza for the meeting. Please let me
> know if you'll be attending so that I can give him a headcount.
> See you on Wednesday. :-)
> email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
> (618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
> Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.