Re: Fedora 20 General Availability release

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 19:56 -0600, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Tomorrow morning Fedora 20 General Availability (Heisenbug) will be
> released for download. Use the attached shell script to download the
> entire distribution. The attached Perl script will hard link any
> duplicate files and reduce the space consumed on your hard drive.
>
> Save both to /usr/local/bin and chown them to root:root. Chmod each to
> 755. Edit the two environment variables in the script to match your
> system. With a 10Mbits/sec Internet connection it will take about 24
> hours to download everything.

A couple of changes you'll want to make to the script...

When I wrote the original script for Fedora 19, there weren't nearly as
many files in the distribution. The Total files: count is now 147571.
And the line calling the linkdups script is commented out.

--Doc