Re: First Wednesday

On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 22:26 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 09:27:35PM -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> > ... in October is this week. The monthly SILUG meeting will be at The
> > Computer Room next to Ashley Furniture in Green Mount Crossing from
> > 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
>
> I apologize...  I just sent a cancellation message to silug-announce.
>
> I'm neck-deep in my big data center move project, and I can't swear that
> I'll be able to get away in time to make it tomorrow.  :-/

Oh well. On the bright side, this does give me more time to figure out
how I'm going to bring in my new storage pod. It's 4U high, 19 inches
wide, 33 inches deep, and 75 lbs (!) with "only" a half dozen 4T drives.
Instead of installing a relay rack with a shelf in my computer room, I
think I'll probably park this monster on top of two 4-drawer file
cabinets.

--Doc

pod_standard_30.jpg