Re: Looking at a new build FM2 and Linux?

This link should help you decide, but honestly AMD has not been as
proactive as of late to making sure their onboard graphics is well
supported under open source Linux drivers compared to Intel and the
HD3000 and HD4000 line.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd_a10_5800k&num=2

I have a laptop with HD4000 for video and it is awesome under Linux
with open source drivers.