Re: Relationship between RHEL and Fedora

That's exactly the reason I switched to SL too. I built my own home NAS with Scientific Linux and it's been working great.  I had all my data stored under FreeNAS for a long time, but the transfer rates were super slow, so I decided I wanted a linux based NAS and chose SL have haven't looked back since.  I got so tired of all the arguing in the CentOS forum and the continuous string of delays and jumped shipped and I don't regret it at all.

Kevin