REGISTER @ http://drupalcampchicago.org

Date: Saturday November 10th 2012
Cost: $20

Where is DrupalCamp Chicago?
University of Chicago International House
1414 E. 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/X2PEI
Directions: http://drupalcampchicago.org/about/directions
Hotels: http://drupalcampchicago.org/about/eat-drink-sleep

What is Drupal?
Drupal is a free, community-built, website content management system. It
powers many highly scalable and dynamic sites today including
grammy.com, builtinchicago.org, and whitehouse.gov. Drupal's modular
architecture and vast open source community make it one of the most
effective platforms for organizations of all types whether non-profit,
government, education, small businesses, or Fortune 500 companies.
Drupal has a proven history, is highly regarded as one of the best
website frameworks available, and is rapidly gaining adoption all over
the globe.

What is DrupalCamp?
For more than six years the Chicago Drupal Meet Up Group has highlighted
the benefits of an open source initiative. We have built bridges between
nonprofits/entrepreneurs and resourceful Drupal development companies,
independent consultants, hobbyists in the Chicago-land area.

The day-long DrupalCamp allows for a more intensive hands-on focus than
our normal monthly meet-ups. DrupalCamp brings everyone of all skill
levels together from all over the midwest for an open, educational, fun,
and relaxed forum for industry networking, training, and communication.

Do I need to be an expert?
An attendee-driven format with an array of resources available makes
this event unique. Multiple presentations will run simultaneously—geared
to everyone from beginners, to hobbyists, to bloggers, to sales teams,
to advanced developers. People of all skill levels are welcome and
laptops are encouraged. Need help with a problem, looking for work, or
looking to hire Drupal talent? You can find someone with a solution at
DrupalCamp Chicago.

How are the presentations organized?
We're proud to announce that 4 presentation tracks will be running at
the same time with an additional room dedicated to Birds of a Feature
(BoF) discussions. Topics will range from responsive design with Drupal
to integrating Drupal with Salesforce and everything in between. Also,
an entire room will be dedicated to helping new users learn Drupal.
Attending DrupalCamp Chicago will be a great time for all interests and
skill levels. View our awesome schedule of presentations @
http://drupalcampchicago.org/sessions

Are you planning on attending?
Let others know you're attending DrupalCamp Chicago by putting one of
our lovely badges on your site and ping #drupalcampchicago on Twitter
when you register. We look forward to seeing you November 10th at
DrupalCamp Chicago 2012!

Badges @ http://drupalcampchicago.org/badges

What's this I hear about an after-party?
Attendees are welcome to hang out after presentations at our after-party
with craft beers, food, and room for everyone. We've reserved the
UChicago Pub in the basement of Ida Noyes Hall at 1212 East 59th Street,
a short 3 block walk from International House. We've taken care of
admission fees, so be sure to keep your name tag to show at the door.

Do you have other questions?
Have questions about our event? Looking to contact event organizers?
Contact us @ http://drupalcampchicago.org/contact

REGISTER @ http://drupalcampchicago.org

- Matthew@Lechleider.com
Event Organizer