RMS vs Linus

It was recently suggested that Richard M. Stalman (RMS) and Linus
Torvalds are both very "caustic individuals". For those who have never
had the pleasure of meeting Linus in person, sit back and enjoy an hour
of him taking questions and answers from university students in his
native Finland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MShbP3OpASA&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Straightforward? Without doubt. Blunt? OK. Caustic? I wouldn't say so.
RMS, like Rush Limbaugh in my opinion, thrives on negativity:

If anyone thinks these two examples are unfair or non-representative in
any way, let them present their case. I hope this explains why I said I
had a hard time feeling badly about reading that RMS got mugged in
Argentina.

--Doc