Linux ARM distros?

Well I'm going to eventually be getting a Raspberry Pi, and I have a Trim Slice (Tegra 2 based SoC device) that should be waiting for me back home when I'm done at school.  Right now I'm looking for a good linux distro for each device, right now Raspberry Pi has images available for Arch Linux, Fedora 14, Debian, and QtonPi (I have no idea what that is, it's part of a new R-Pi project), officially the Trim-Slice offers two supported distros Ubuntu and Android ICS 4.0.3 with Arch Linux being common among the community.  I'm not familiar with Arch Linux and I am currently checking it out in a VM but I'm more a fan of the CentOS and Fedora, I wouldn't mind trying Android, but I could easily keep that on an SD card and boot it as needed for playing around with.  I have recently found out about an ARM port of a distro by a Prominent North American Enterprise Linux Vendor that is called RedSleeve Enterprise Linux.  Anyone else using an ARM system have some input?