Re: Linux Server Distro

I would recommend CentOS if you want an RPM based server or Debian if you
want an APT based server. I don't know that you gain anything by using
Ubuntu for a server. The LTS is generally three years, correct? That's
about the same amount of time that a Debian release is supported for if you
start from the beginning.

-Anderson