Linux Server Distro

Hello to all!
I'm looking for a distro for server use, I'll be redoing a server I have over summer, late May or June, as I'm running Xubuntu and it ended up becoming a server.  Anyway I'm also redoing my desktop and will be using Fedora on it so I was thinking about CentOS, however Ubuntu is having a new LTS come out so I'm curious what anyone here might recommend between those two as well as any other distros, this will just need to do some file serving on a gigabit and 802.11n 150mb/300mb network as well as run Minecraft server so Java will be run on it as well.

Austin R. Range

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."