DD-WRT friendly dual-band N gigabit router?

Hello all!  I'm looking for a router that I'll need to get before summer
when I move into a house down here at school.  This will need to be
capable of supporting moderate bur almost constant usage.  I will have a
small server running inside the network for file storage, however it
will not be very high usage.  Biggest thing is ability to use DD-WRT and
dual-band.