Re: Fedora 16 is released

Kevin,

Trying only the 64-bit Live CD gives you one data point. You can't draw
reliable conclusions from just one data point. If the 32-bit Live CD
works, for example, then the problem is probably not your hardware and
you would want to bugzilla the 64-bit Live CD.

There is one thing that Fedora 16 (and 15, for that matter) absolutely
requires and that's >600 MB of system RAM. Does your laptop have 1G or
more?

--Doc