Re: F16 release is delayed two weeks

I certainly hope so too.  I tried and tried to get Fedora 15 installed on my brand new Dell XPS laptop, but nothing worked.  I couldn't even get any form of F15  media to boot, much less install.  I gave up and installed Scientific Linux 6.1, which installed without a problem and has been working great for me.

Kevin