Re: wine issue

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 02:42:36PM -0500, Craig Ziegel wrote:
> File appears to be in C:\users\craig\Application Data\CompuCram
> How do you create a path in wine? Or can I move the program to \\system 32\\
> Attached is a screen shot of the wine file tree

It sounds like you just need to specify the full path to the file.  Just
keep in mind that "\" is used to escape things in the shell, so you need
to say "\\" when you mean "\".

So it sounds like what you need is something like this:

    wine C:\\users\\craig\\Application Data\\CompuCram\\CompuCram.exe

Although I have to note that if you ran through the Windows installer
for the program under wine, you *should* have icons in your application
menu...