Enhancing Pre & Touchpad

Is there a single online HowTo that has all of the instructions and links -- quite literally from Step 0 -- one can follow to set up brand new out-of-the-box Sprint Pre phones and HP Touchpads?

I want to install things like Preware, the WebOS SDK/PDK, My Teather, and an assortment of clients such as RealVPN, xterm, and ssh.

Everywhere I look there seem to be major exceptions to my system configurations. The WebOS SDK only installs on Ubuntu or 32-bit Windows. Along the way there are a lot of off-hand mentions of other non-Fedora environments like VirtualBox.

As most of you know, I'm almost exclusively a Red Hat (Fedora and RHEL) user. I have a 64-bit Win7 physical hard drive for my uber laptop. I have the ability to stand up KVM virtual machines, if necessary, but those are resource-intensive and time-consuming to set up and maintain. So what I'm looking for is a comprehensive, ordered sequence that I (and my fine arts educated girlfriend) can both use to support our Pre phones and Touchpads. The HowTo list I'm seeking should include any detailed hacks and work-arounds that will allow me to remain in my prime Red Hat environments.

--Doc
  Fairview Heights, IL