Possibility to speak with various SILUG members?

Hello, I'm working on a paper for an English class that's about a subculuture, now because the class is compacted for summer the instructor highly recommended we use a group we are a member of.  I have chosen to use Linux Users/IT Professionals since I have easy access to the bare minimum of people I must interview, however from various SILUG meetings I feel a few of the more experienced and frequent members would make for great interviews and provide a lot of information not just about Linux and the IT field in their lives but also the general history of it as well, keep in mind hobby users who don;t have Linux involved in their daily lives would be greatly appreciated too for a different prospective.  I do plan on being at this coming SILUG meeting on Saturday if any of you aren't quite sure who I am in person and have a flexible schedule for the summer if anyone would be interested.

Regards,
Austin R. Range

--
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."