Re: 3.0.0 kernel

I guess I don't really see all the fuss in whether or not there will ever be a 3.0.0 kernel. As long as linux continues to develop and make the advances it has been, then the fuss over etymology is irrelevant.

I also highly doubt Linux will require the major rewrite for 3.0.0 anytime soon. But whatever makes the kernel better, I'm all for.