[vim-geeks] Vim Geeks meeting this Wednesday, March 23rd! (Really!)(fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Bill Odom <billodom@gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 07:38:58 -0500
From: Bill Odom <billodom@gmail.com>
To: vim-geeks@googlegroups.com
Subject: [vim-geeks] Vim Geeks meeting this Wednesday, March 23rd! (Really!)

Hi all.

Remember that meeting we were going to have in January, that then got
moved to February, and then didn't happen? Well, persistence pays,
because we're back on schedule as of this week.

We'll be vimming it up at the Computer Room on Wednesday at 6:30pm.
I'll finally talk about the Accentuate.us Vim plugin, and I'm sure
several other topics will get tossed around, too. If you've got
something you want to ask, show, or tell, then be sure to bring it
along.

As always, here's the place to be:

  Computer Room
  3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive