Re: native ZFS on linux

I had trouble registering with KQstor's site so I couldn't download the source code to build it, but I was able to get it from http://zfsonlinux.org.  They have great how-to documentation on it as well and they show you which versions of Linux it has been verified to work with.  I use Fedora 14 and it was on the list.  I tried the newer RC1 source code packages and I had problems compiling the source package for zfs.  I tried the 0.5.2 packages and they compiled and installed fine. Those are supposedly the ones that KQstor created.

Kevin