CentOS 6

Nate,

I am very interested in when CentOS 6 might be released, since I need
its OpenOffice.org packages for RHEL6. I run the Server version of RHEL
5.6 which doesn't include OO. I'm anxious to upgrade because , let's
face it, RHEL5 is just a highly polished version of Fedora 6.

It's my understanding that the CentOS group has decided to devote its
limited resources toward getting CentOS 5.6 out the door, then begin
work on CentOS 6.  That makes sense -- support their substantial
installed base first.

--Doc