[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: audio editing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: audio editing
- From: Steve Reindl <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:57:25 -0600
- Cc: silug <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5qhurbR+kDkYO2GX0AQ1G3JTPO2HQh3p1W7vtZSNsbk=; b=fthi0EyZ6RPpMzVQNo7a73dJeg58ajRT9VWY5Xa6+EKq3bMcR5D21SczgBudz5ZR65 myENPa8fajykxdPd7Z6h1OXUiIaPT+kqtucHNPJF2HiK6v/fHicTwLIq1fzfjRzspn46 LkpyOEz4TTdJHV4zJhtXm2C3+sE4/V+mpXKUQ=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=UTeNQTQnPXTMxIxymVhXwdIObBbuyf83B1wL3pL1EfylIZXUrlPIxbtYNc7EKYCNLl qvrcowgssSJtof9rw+48Ha+tPTnXVCeYBwGI2g1NP61FbcbL85RvTQtGchOvAvScCxkh jLufI/wK2QofjOwXdgyEv/1hh9C0w1SDaX5Uo=
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
MPlayer should play the file.
ffmpeg will convert the file. Try ffmpeg -i inputfile.au outputfile.wav (or whatever format you want). Then burn. Hope this helps.
Your mileage may vary.
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Craig Ziegel <email@example.com>
Good morning all,
My daughter needs/wants to take 18 songs do 15-30 sec.
clips mix and make one song for a cheerleading routine. She worked all
night last night, thought she had it but can't burn to a CD as well as
Amarok nor exaile even amarok won't open and play completed project stating wrong audio format. The songs were imported into
audacity and dissected there were it changed them to a .au file any
help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Even other programs
that might do the same thing but be easier to save burn to disk or ipod
MW Transport Systems
AMPS Towing Service
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.
Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there wouldn't be religious people.
- Doris Egan
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss