Re: Downgrading KMyMoney4 to KMyMoney2

The error message seems to indicate the only way to use binary file is
to use the old version.  So, the short answer is I dunno.  The
developer's site is really short on answers. :)  I am researching the
conversion avenue.  Just not quite sure what or why I'm converting.
The real issue is that KMyMoney now does not work with my bank.  Makes
keeping up-to-date a real pain.  Was hoping someone else was using the
program and had some insight as to what's going on.