Re: Trying to debug VMware console connection block

Doc,

So what is the problem that remains with SSL? Your 'curl -k -v
https://127.0.0.1:8333' output looks fine given that curl doesn't
support JavaScript. The -k is expected as the cert is not signed by a
CA and the equivalent in Firefox would be to add a security exception
when prompted.

Regards,
Nathan *Nutter*