Re: April meeting

Steve,

Yeah like very close to the store actually. He works over at scott afb and he is the packaging and application lead. Real nice guy as well.

Let me see if I can dig up his info and he is on the IRC channel quite often as well.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Steven Pritchard <steve@silug.org> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 03:31:11PM -0500, Michael T Granito Jr wrote:
> I know one of the amahi dev's would be interested in giving a speech or a
> lecture or something. Let me know...

Is there someone in the group who is local?

I'm liking the looks of Amahi the more I mess with it...

Michael Granito
mgranito@gmail.com