Re: how to hard link directories?

humm?
A symbolic link?  That is what I use on my Mac servers for web sharing.
Basically, it is a symbolic pointer.

ln -s /pub/fedora/linux/development/13 /pub/febora/linux/updates/13
ln -s (for sybolic) pointingto linkitself

Therefore, development/13 would contain the files while updates/13 would symbolically link to the development 13.
It doesn't use up any more space and for all purposes it sees it as both a seperate folder, and not.
Great for web use when creating a temporary beta site.

Donnie.