Re: Ubuntu v. Fedora (overall)

'Cause I'm in a "add more fuel to the fire" kinda mood ...

	Also, take into account your tolerance for change on the system.  If
you're ok with/prefer "bleeding/cutting" edge software, Fedora and, to a
lesser extent, Ubuntu maybe the way to go.  If you prefer less change
(and potentially, more stability), RedHat/CentOS or Ubuntu LTS is
probably more your style.

	No doubt Steve will disagree with me, but that's why I'm sending the
note ;)

--
Richard H. Fifarek
rfifarek@fifarek.net