Re: Tethering and Linux

I can top that. My first OS was CP/M 2.0 in 1979. All documentation was
mimeographed and/or Xeroxed (TM). No compiler -- everything was done in
8080/Z80 assembler. Debugging and patching was done first with Dynamic
Debugging Tool (DDT), and later with RApid Interactive Debugger (RAID).
The entire OS fit into the first three tracks of a single-sided 315K
Micropolis 5" floppy with 15 hard sectors. My first printer was an Epson
MX80 -- darned near serial number 1. My first modem was a D.C. Hayes
MicroModem 100 card for the S-100 bus -- 300 baud dial-up! Hot stuff.

--Doc