Re: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 10/17/2009

How about Fedora 12? Alpha is running quite well on my ThinkPad. There
are a couple of blockers delaying the Beta release. I haven't been able
to get sound to work, but I suspect that's a carry-over from F11. On the
plus side, F12's Gnome 2.28 with Cheeseruns my built-in camera just
fine. And if rumors that F12 is the dress rehearsal for RHEL6 are true,
it's going to be the best Fedora since 6.

--Doc