Re: RockMelt

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Robert G. (Doc)
Savage<dsavage@peaknet.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 20:47 -0500, Jason M. Schindler wrote:
>> >
>> > Just what the community needs: a boutique browser.
>> >

>> The community could ALWAYS use innovation.
>>
>> We know nothing about this yet.  May not even be open source...
>
> Rockmelt ain't innovation. It's yet another browser, this one written
> specifically for use with Facebook. Personally I think Andreesen has too
> much money and his creativity has withered away.
>
> --Doc

Hey do you think this is going to be like Google Wave, but in
application form?  I liked the Flock browser, but I am not a big
blogger.  But I am thinking of going back to flock to update my
twitters and such.  And overall we are using our browsers differently
than we were even 2 years ago.

--
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them.   -Einstein