CHKDSK Bug: Not Such A Big Deal

Posting this because it was brought up on Wednesday. It turns out the BSOD is fairly hard to reproduce and may be the result of old drivers. It also turns out that the memory usage is intended; they assume /r means there is a problem and you want to resolve it ASAP so they segment a portion of RAM for the system and use up all else. The main reason I'm sharing this is because I'd hate to see anyone spreading FUD about Microsoft (by all means spread the 100% true stuff just be sure what you say is correct).

http://www.osnews.com/story/21964/Chkdsk_Bug_Anything_But_a_Showstopper