Re: Fedora 11 repo

I was set to all the rawhide repos I am currently on fedora 12
beta repos. I don't know what happened. my son is on fedora 11 beta as
well. He did not have 500 updates. He is on Fedora 11 repos not 11.9
can you or anyone please tell me how to get back to 11 repos and how to
get rid of the 11.9 packages that where installed on my system
yesterday about 475 or so 11.9 packages.

Thank you

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:04:06 -0500 Casey
Boone <caseyboone@gmail.com> wrote:

> You wont have any F12 packages unless you explicitly set things up to
> get them
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Craig E
> Ziegel<mwtransport@wisperhome.com> wrote:
> > all my repositories updates, fedora, rpmfusion-free, and so on are
> > fedora 11.9 - x86_64 - ........ last night my laptop had me do 500
> > updates and I keep my systems up to date so I am wondering if I got
> > 12 stuff already if so how do I back track and get my 11 repos ?
> >
> > Please and thank you
> >
> > --
> > Craig Ziegel
> > MW Transport Systems