Re: Manually enabling a PCI-X card

This may sound stupid, but you are sure the card is not DOA? Also,
during POST, do you get any sort of BIOS from the card itself? Usually
those types of cards have some sort of initialization before any OS
loads and will show you devices that are connected to it.
Your card may be different but just throwing that out there.
~Brian