[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: DRBD
- From: Jim Buitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:32:58 -0400
- DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Z+01Rf4Uo/JLUt86lNxwctMCtVELi3ENxjV53dL/GQ=; b=iKsMThrXqCtEjF4QlzXfydyuI78Rn6b6haehKL1N5IwktIwvC9Ws7vNMXtgYUcZsZT KqbvKKlHFr4mZvrRh4VPVY9sF34TnCILQf6lUKtAILDOGz0B0UEti3clXKQmhpr0HgsC 0JC/u8Cm+mt9+tOtyDVOTNqF+6fUqysQcH4zM=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=LE+3sWGUgtlC/CRTed6AoVPHGKPYr7rwexWtg5ox+Uq2iIMLqRF1kfQbNkdPueh4z9 P6pwscC+S7mw1CtCEmZOAYIvMBusNyLzG1c9TTMrfLpAVudUZDObPD0/OCXbKAeGVtPa bZa1Tq07zMsuTS2YLlY4BmrAzpGQSDDghqE/Q=
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090105)
I was just looking through the archives and noticed there was a SILUG
meeting last year where DRDB may have been discussed. We're looking at
using it to mirror some of our new mail systems and I just wanted to get
opinions on the software for those that are currently using it. The
network in between the mail systems that we wish to mirror will be all
Gigabit so hopefully there won't be any latency issues at least as far
as the network is concerned.
Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated!
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.