DRBD

I was just looking through the archives and noticed there was a SILUG
meeting last year where DRDB may have been discussed.  We're looking at
using it to mirror some of our new mail systems and I just wanted to get
opinions on the software for those that are currently using it.  The
network in between the mail systems that we wish to mirror will be all
Gigabit so hopefully there won't be any latency issues at least as far
as the network is concerned.

Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Jim