Re: Triple booting with XP x64, Fedora x64, and Ubuntu x64.

I've run into a rather big issue when trying to install Ubuntu 8.10 x64 with the guided installer, it keeps aborting when it gets to resizing the NTFS partition, I want to make the NTFS partition somewhere between 300GB and 400GB in size since I won't be filling it up soon (might last a year or so) since I have a lot of games installed on it.  I will only use Linux for general use such as internet and some coding when we get back to programming in Computer Math III.  I did notice something odd, but since I've never installeded Ubuntu on a computer with SATA I'm not sure about it, it shows my HDD as a SCSI XXX.XGB ATA.  I'm going to try setting my HDD to be seen as an IDE device if BIOS will let me (found out there was a new BIOS released 3 days ago I'm going to try).