New Google Group for Computer Room

Hey all,

I've started a Google Group primarily to involve friends, customers, etc
in our Computer Room community.  I'll be listing our events, including a
new weekly free "Tech Talk Tuesday", upcoming training events,
manufacturer demos, and other neat stuff as it comes up.

I hope you'll join (or invite people you think would be interested).
It's moderated (by me), so it won't be an open discuss list if you're
worried about traffic.

http://groups.google.com/group/computerroom

-Kara